aw this is really cool
I’m apparently marrying on October 6th and we will be the hottest celeb couple LOLOL
johnnnnn january 1st and we’llll have 3 children.. say worrrd!
i can’t read it IT’S TOO FAST.
O’callaghan, December 1st LOL I laughed. And..we’ll have 3 children. This is fun haha(:
This is realllly fun! I did it five times to give each guy an equal shot with mwah. Here are the results:
1. I will marry John on September 12th, and we will be the hottest celebrity couple.
2. I will marry Garret on February 9th, and we will make a movie together.
3. I will marry Jared on August 30th, and we will move to England.
4. I will marry John on November 6th, and we will be together forever.
5. I will marry Kennedy on October 3rd, and we will have three kids.
TWO GUESSES which is my favorite. ;)
There are a lot of things that I just won’t do when it comes to fashion, such as wearing socks with sandals, or big chunky sneakers, or scrunchies, but what really takes the cake and irritates me most is articles of clothing that advertise the clothing store they’re from.
The 1940’s are my absolute favorite fashion era. I really wish I could have been born in this era. The clothing is so classic and so clean cut. My favorite fashion icons are Bette Davis and Rita Hayworth.
“Hipster”: I hate that word. But I guess that is now the technical term. Skinny jeans, flowy shirts, sweaters, thick rimmed glasses, moccasins, leggings, etc.
Comfortable: I dress comfortable when I’m just hanging around. Gym shorts, t-shorts, flip flops.
Stylish: I wear things that are in, but I’m not ridiculous with it. Like I’m not going to wear a windbreaker, but I’ll wear last season’s flip flops and cardigans.
Magic and Mistery on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/6584463